Did you know there’s an online shopping portal that’s perfect for back-to-school shopping? It has more than 150 online retailers like the Apple Store Canada, Indigo.ca, Sephora, Hudson’s Bay, The Gap and Amazon.ca…and it allows you to fast-track your travel plans!
It’s the Aeroplan eStore.
From August 6 to 19, Aeroplan Members can earn 5X the miles when they shop, just by using the Aeroplan eStore portal. Not just at one retailer — but at all of them.
With nearly a dozen different product categories (like clothing, jewelry, books, electronics, activities and entertainment to name a few) members looking to deal-hunt and accumulate their miles faster will be in their element.
If you were going to do some back-to-school shopping anyway, why not earn miles at the same time?
Here’s my back-to-school shopping plan:
- My first stop would be the Microsoft store for that laptop my son’s been telling me he needs for school (though I secretly suspect it has more to do with gaming)
- Then it’s off to Etsy for a unique pencil case for Miss Q who loves writing, drawing and colouring more than just about anything
- Most of my kids’ back-to-school clothes come from the GAP, so that’s an easy pit stop
- The kids’ Herschel backpacks are in such good shape that we might get another year out of them
- Finally, shoes; we’ll be off to Famous Footwear or Foot Locker for indoor and outdoor shoes for the year — because you KNOW nothing fits from last year!
Remember: the Aeroplan eStore offers easy and secure transactions that allows you to earn while you shop at your favourite online retailers. Members who shop online through the Aeroplan eStore can earn at least one Aeroplan Mile for every $1 spent*; savvy collectors double that if they pay with one of Aeroplan’s affiliated financial cards. But during the August 6-19 promotion, Aeroplan’s five million active members will get five miles for every $1, helping them earn travel rewards and other goodies even faster.
*Depending on the retailer offer.
DISCLAIMER: Aeroplan compensated me for this post. All opinions are my own.