The Citrus Juicer attachment for KitchenAid Stand Mixers.
- Works with any citrus fruit of every size: oranges, lemons, limes, grapefruits
- Really works well to get right down to the rind, which makes me feel better than using a manual juicer where I end up with far more waste (and food waste seriously makes me cringe). By way of example, four standard navel oranges net a little more than two cups of juice
- All but one component is top-rack diswasher-safe. That equals amazing
- Has a removable pump and seed filter, which means you can customize your juice for those who love-slash-hate pulpy juice
- A relatively small footprint means you won’t need too much storage space for the KitchenAid Citrus Juicer
- At about $30, this is easily one of the least expensive attachments you’ll find for your stand mixer; and although it’s about triple the price of a manual juicer, I’d love to see you juice two cups of liquid in less than two minutes by hand
- Easy to assemble; a few clicks here and there and you’re ready to get juicy
- I wish there were two filters: one for pulp and one for seeds. That would make this a near-perfect product, in my opinion. I really (really) love pulp in my juice but would much rather forego the seeds. As it is, if I want the pulp, I need to remove the filter completely and, therefore, the seeds fall into my juice, too
- The pulp filter doesn’t catch every single fibre, so if you’re completely and utterly anti-pulp, be forewarned. I must add here, though, that Big B is a pulp-hater but he so loved the freshness that – even without the filter – he enjoyed the juice I made using the KitchenAid Citrus Juicer attachment
DISCLAIMER: Here’s another client of my firm’s…and another brand that I happen to love. Thankfully, I got to pick a really cool attachment that works with my beloved KitchenAid Stand Mixer and one that we use nearly every weekend.
Every comment counts -- what's yours?