The Bibetta UltraBib.
- I’ve mentioned before how much I love neoprene bibs; the material is so easy to care for (fine in both the washer and dryer, but it dries so quickly, I don’t even bother with the dryer)
- The company recommends the UltraBib for kids from four months to 2.5 years old, but it fits both my two year old and my five year old comfortably
- There’s a nice, big crumb catcher – a “pocket” that catched food as it follows the rules of gravity, helping keep as much mess off your floor (forget the baby!) as possible
- Bibetta offers lots of great colour choices, and all of the bibs with patterns are clean and simple
- This bib is long! It’ll grow with your child and continue to have full-frontal coverage for years
- The Bibetta UltraBib rolls into itself, making it compact for travel
- I never had this issue with my son, but Velcro fasteners for little girls with long hair sucks. I’d much rather have a set of adjustable snaps
- I think $12 is a bit on the pricey side for a bib
DISCLAIMER: I received this product for review purposes.